We blended the reverse glycation advantage of Supplamine with comfrey root, grape seed and gooseberry extracts, evening primrose, Vitamin E and soy protein for a powerful anti-oxidant boost with superb moisture benefits.
Seriously stressed skin’s best possibility at a second chance.
- Protects skin from the harmful effects of urban environments, smoke, sun damage, and excessive sugar in food.
- Reduces irritation and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for that youthful, radiant glow.
- Formulated without oils in a light base for frequent use under all face treatments.
- Supplamine: Patented ingredient to intercept and reverse glycation, inflammation and metabolic oxidation caused by 3DG sugars in the skin
- Gooseberry Extract – rich botanical source of vitamin c and an anti-inflammatory
- Grape Seed Extract – potent antioxidant
- Glucosyl Glucosyl Hesperidin – highly soluble flavonoid compound that increases circulation to promote healthy complexion; source of antioxidant and skin brightener and reinforces collagen
- Vitamin E – healing antioxdiant
- Hydrolized Soy Protein – water binding agent for moisture retention; contains isoflavones that prevent hormonal aging in skin
- Evening Primrose Oil – natural source of linoleic acid to heal, hydrate, smooth; anti-acneic properties; allows for absorption of other ingredients to permeate barrier
- Comfrey Root Extract – moisturizer, anti-inflammatory and a natural source of B12
How to Use
MEG 21 with Supplamine Anti-Oxidant Boost (Net WT. 1 oz.)
Apply MEG 21 Anti-Oxidant Boost serum daily on freshly cleansed and toned skin before applying your morning/nightly moisturizer. This provides maximum relief from environmental stress and every-day stressors. Effective as a moisturizer for oily skin. Apply 1 pump and smooth over entire face and neck until thoroughly absorbed. Use twice daily. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 25 or greater. May be applied around the under-eye area. Avoid eyelids and lips.
To dispense, hold the airless bottle (the white part) with one hand; use the other hand to twist the silver top counter clockwise until the white dispense pump comes up; gently pump to dispense product. Twist back to close.