Bright & Clear
Brightening Exfoliating Scrub
MEG 21 Bright and Clear Exfoliating Scrub exfoliates and gently polishes away dead skin cells to reveal skin’s natural glow. Formulated with patented Supplamine® and a blend of proven botanicals, it removes harmful effects of skin-aging and damaging toxic sugars while softening, smoothing, and visibly brightening skin for noticeable improvement in skin radiance and luminosity. Clinically tested, non-irritating. 3.4 oz.
- Acid-free scrub gently exfoliates and polishes away dead skin cells to reveal skin’s natural beauty and glow.
- Ideal for cleansing, brightening, exfoliating, and softening skin. No harsh stripping of skin, non-irritating.
- Minimizes appearance of large pores. Brightens and exfoliates with no resulting redness.
- Scientifically formulated with clinically proven Supplamine® to lighten skin pigmentation and combat skin-aging toxic sugars triggered by poor diet. Uniquely addresses skin aging’s root causes—inflammation, glycation, and oxidative stress.
- Contains targeted botanicals: ultra-fine grape-seed powder, bilberry extract, and grapefruit peel to slough off the inflammation-causing top layer of dead, and irritated skin, while inhibiting inflammation for a non-irritating scrub experience.
- For all skin types and women and men.
- A portion of the proceeds from MEG 21 products benefits cancer research.
- Contains patented Supplamine to inactivate and remove toxic sugars from skin and lighten skin pigmentation
- Ultra-fine grape seed powder to slough off the top layer of skin and is an effective anti-oxidant
- Bilberry extract to diminish dark spots and discoloration
- Grapefruit Peel, a mild astringent, to minimize the appearance of large pores
- Citric Acid, a natural exfoliant, to brighten skin
How to Use
Apply a small amount to a damp face. Gently massage into skin for a full minute. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water. Follow with MEG 21 with Supplamine Toner+. Follow with MEG 21 Face Treatment or Advanced Formula, which also brightens with Supplamine. Avoid contact with eyes. Recommended for use two to three times per week. Note: For best results, please shake tube before use.
PAIRS WELL WITH…
MEG 21 Advanced Formula
Gently cleanses while maintaining skin’s hydration
MEG 21 Anti-Oxidant Boost
Protects skin from the harmful environmental effects
Get In Touch
For press inquires, please contact [email protected]
For general inquires, reach us at 877.682.7949
How to Use
Wash and clean skin with MEG 21 Moisturizing Cleanser. For best result, apply a quarter-size amount directly to dry skin—and without mixing with water. Work in a circular motion to gently lift away makeup, oil, and debris. Rinse with tepid water and/or non-woven gauze. For heavy makeup removal, a second cleanse will do the job. Follow with MEG 21 Moisturizing Toner+ and then other MEG 21 products as directed by the specified MEG 21 beauty regimens.
- Supplamine: Patented ingredient to intercept and reverse glycation, inflammation and metabolic oxidation caused by 3DG sugars in the skin
- Glycerin – substance found naturally in skin that attracts and retains moisture to help maintain barrier function
- Soap Bark Extract – a natural lipophilic surfactant with deep cleansing, anti-acneic, anti-inflammatory benefits
- Bilberry Leaf Extract – source of flavonoids and antioxidant
Mix 1 pump of Advanced Formula with 1 pump of Moisturizing Toner. Massage onto clean skin for an extra moisture boost.
Rigorous scientific research provides the proof and efficacy of our patented, ingredient, Supplamine, found only in MEG 21 products.
Many trials and tests of MEG 21 products, including double-blind studies and those using placebos, comparative products and consumer insights, have been mounted by independent laboratories.
- 23 Year Old 15% 15%
- 49 Year Old 35% 35%
- 69 Year Old 75% 75%
- Firmness by Ballistomoter 22% 22%
- Moisture by Impedence Meter 42% 42%
- Smoothness by Expert Grader 43% 43%
- Smoothness by Image Analysis 37% 37%