MEG 21 Age-Defying Hand Treatment, powered by Supplamine® to prevent hands from broadcasting age. Also ideal for repairing dryness caused by sanitizers and overwashing.
Smooths, moisturizes, and soothes skin. Clinically proven to combat top-of-hand skin wrinkling and dark spots and to reduce irritation, increase hydration, and soften rough skin. Provides super anti-oxidant protection.
Dermatologically tested for non-irritation. Effective for women and men. 3.4 oz.
- Treats skin damage from hand sanitizers, hand wipes, overwashing, and age.
- Heals cracked, chapped, dry, irritated skin on hands. Never greasy or tacky.
- Penetrates deeply to rapidly increase hydration and moisturization, decrease redness, even age spots, and reduce wrinkles.
- Formulated with clinically-proven Supplamine® to combat skin wrinkling and age spots. Evens top-of-hand skin and addresses skin aging’s root causes—inflammation, glycation, and oxidative stress. Contains vitamin E for super antioxidant protection, aloe leaf extract—a natural anti-irritant—along with shea butter, jojoba, coca-seed butter, and canola oil.
- Proven results: After two weeks in a controlled clinical trial, participants gained 22% optimization of skin elasticity; at 4 weeks, elasticity nearly doubled to 41%. See for Yourself: Lift the skin on the top of your hand and note the time it takes to drop back down. Then apply MEG 21 Age Defying Hand treatment for four weeks and compare the difference!
- Doctor-formulated, endorsed and sold by dermatologists for 12 years. Winner, Best Product Award, Dermascope Magazine, 2016.
- Dermatologically tested for non-irritation.
- A portion of the proceeds of MEG 21 products benefits cancer research.
- Supplamine: Patented ingredient to intercept and reverse glycation, inflammation and metabolic oxidation caused by 3DG sugars in the skin
- Cocoa Seed Butter – emollient rich source of antioxidants
- Jojoba Oil – Emolliency similar to natural oil structure produced by the skin
- Evening Primrose Oil – Clears pathway to allow barrier penetration; natural skin softener and conditioner
- Vitamin E – Healing Antioxidant
- Aloe Leaf Extract – Natural anti-irritant to reduce inflammation
- Lemon Peel Extract – skin conditioner and tyrosinase inhibitor
- Shea Butter – natural antioxidant rich emollient
How to Use
Apply MEG 21 Hand Treatment frequently, as needed. Especially recommended for the top of hands, which are constantly exposed to the elements and where the skin is thinner and “close to the bone,” making it vulnerable to dryness, loss of “spring,” fine lines and wrinkles. Also apply to sooth joint areas – elbows, knees, and feet.
Rigorous scientific research provides the proof and efficacy of our patented, ingredient, Supplamine, found only in MEG 21 products.
Many trials and tests of MEG 21 products, including double-blind studies and those using placebos, comparative products and consumer insights, have been mounted by independent laboratories.
- 23 Year Old 15% 15%
- 49 Year Old 35% 35%
- 69 Year Old 75% 75%
- Firmness by Ballistomoter 22% 22%
- Moisture by Impedence Meter 42% 42%
- Smoothness by Expert Grader 43% 43%
- Smoothness by Image Analysis 37% 37%
PAIRS WELL WITH…
MEG 21 Moisturizing Toner
Refreshes and hydrates after cleansing
MEG 21 Anti-Oxidant Boost
Protects skin from harmful environmental factors
We apologize for the delay.
CONNECT WITH MEG 21
MEG products are made in the U.S.A.
A portion of the proceeds from their sales goes to fund cancer research.