Soothe & Calm Redness Relief
Soothe & Calm Redness Relief Serum
Looking for a product to soothe and calm your skin redness? Look no further than MEG 21’s Redness Relief! This redness relief serum is perfect for those with sensitive or rosacea-prone skin, as it combats inflammation, redness, and irritation. It also promotes healing with natural ingredients like aloe, burdock root, comfrey, allantoin, licorice, and ginger. Additionally, our formula contains patented Supplamine®, making this redness relief serum even more effective at treating the harmful effects of toxic sugars that lead to skin aging.
Our Redness Relief Serum is also an excellent choice for those looking for a product to complement their aggressive dermatological procedures. So, if you’re looking for a soothing serum, be sure to give this serum a try!
Order your 1 oz airless jar today to see the difference for yourself!
- Supplamine: Patented ingredient to intercept and reverse glycation, inflammation and metabolic oxidation caused by 3DG sugars in the skin
- Radish Root Extract – skin conditioner and moisturizer; source of vitamins B and C
- Aloe – natural botanical anti-inflammatory
- Comfrey Root Extract – moisturizer, anti-inflammatory and a natural source of B12
- Burdock Root – medicinal herb, source of phytosterols for anti-inflammatory and repair;
- Allantoin – expedites healing and promotes healthy cell regeneration and structural support by increasing trans-epidermal water content
- Bisabolol – anti-irritant and anti-microbial found in chamomile; helps delivery of ingredients by softening skin and improving absorption
- Licorice Root – anti-inflammatory; increases microcirculation; natural skin brightener
How to Use
For sensitive skin, redness, rosacea-prone skin, apply MEG 21 Redness Relief daily on freshly cleansed and toned skin before applying your morning/nightly moisturizer. Apply 1 pump and smooth over entire face and neck until thoroughly absorbed. MEG 21 Redness Relief works beautifully as a primer under make up. Use twice daily. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 25 or greater. May be applied around the under-eye area. Avoid eyelids and lips.
To dispense, hold the airless bottle (the white base) with one hand; use the other hand to twist the silver top counter clockwise until the white dispense pump comes up; gently pump to dispense product. Twist back to close.