Combats skin inflammation, redness and irritation while promoting healing. The natural soothing extracts of aloe, burdock root, comfrey, allantoin, licorice and ginger combine with Supplamine, to soothe sensitive and rosacea-prone skin while treating the harmful effects of glycation that lead to skin aging.
MEG 21 Redness Relief is also the perfect weapon to complement aggressive dermatological procedures.
- Suggested for sensitive or rosacea-prone skin.
- Allergy tested. Scientifically formulated.
- Our airless jar’s unique dispenser protects against air exposure and contamination.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Supplamine: Patented ingredient to intercept and reverse glycation, inflammation and metabolic oxidation caused by 3DG sugars in the skin
- Radish Root Extract – skin conditioner and moisturizer; source of vitamins B and C
- Aloe – natural botanical anti-inflammatory
- Comfrey Root Extract – moisturizer, anti-inflammatory and a natural source of B12
- Burdock Root – medicinal herb, source of phytosterols for anti-inflammatory and repair;
- Allantoin – expedites healing and promotes healthy cell regeneration and structural support by increasing trans-epidermal water content
- Bisabolol – anti-irritant and anti-microbial found in chamomile; helps delivery of ingredients by softening skin and improving absorption
- Licorice Root – anti-inflammatory; increases microcirculation; natural skin brightener
How to Use
For sensitive skin, redness, rosacea-prone skin, apply MEG 21 Redness Relief daily on freshly cleansed and toned skin before applying your morning/nightly moisturizer. Apply 1 pump and smooth over entire face and neck until thoroughly absorbed. MEG 21 Redness Relief works beautifully as a primer under make up. Use twice daily. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 25 or greater. May be applied around the under-eye area. Avoid eyelids and lips.
To dispense, hold the airless bottle (the white base) with one hand; use the other hand to twist the silver top counter clockwise until the white dispense pump comes up; gently pump to dispense product. Twist back to close.
Stay in Touch