Real Science. Better Skin.
- During intensive medical research at a world-renowned medical center in Philadelphia, a ground-breaking treatment to reduce the signs of aging was discovered when the scientists uncovered an enzyme called F3K, which furthers the production of toxic sugars in the skin. That process causes serious inﬂammation and glycation, two distinct events that contribute to skin aging.
- But glycation and inﬂammation are not limited to disease — they happen in everyone’s body and skin and are exacerbated by toxic sugars from our diets and normal metabolism.
- Our research scientists discovered a compound that intervenes in the production and availability of toxic sugars – a leading cause of inﬂammation, skin aging and wrinkling – in skin.
Supplamine: Results in Less Glycation
- Glycation, the process by which sugar molecules bind to proteins and lipids, is implicated in many age related diseases.
- Glycation and inﬂammation from toxic sugars are major factors in the aging of skin, as the collagen that maintains moisture, elasticity and healthy skin suffers the destructive effects of inﬂammation, glycation and oxidative stress.
Science in Skincare: Supplamine
- Supplamine prevents skin damage in two distinct ways: by preventing the development of toxic sugars and neutralizing the toxic sugars in our systems.
- MEG 21 products with Supplamine: prevent skin aging and wrinkling; stop glycation, inﬂammation, and oxidative stress; boost collagen production; target toxic sugars in skin; and even tone skin and reverse the appearance of aging skin.
- MEG 21 with patented age-reversing Supplamine® attacks each of these conditions resulting in major skin improvement.